- Reputable escorted tours of any region, town
or village within Belarus, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Czech
Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine and Russia.
- We can accommodate small tours from 1
person to large tours for up to 100 people
- Private and Flexible - Tell us where you
would like to go or let us make suggestions based on your needs. Your
tour can be totally private or we can mix in small group jaunts.
- Research – Your genealogy guide can take you
to any archive, civil office, parish or relevant repository in order
to research for family documentation in person or we can perform
research for you in advance of your trip.
- Live Relation Search – Allow us to try and
locate family members still living in your ancestral location for a
chance at a possible reunion during your trip.
- Avoid the hassle of trying to navigate a
foreign country on your own. Using an Ancestral Attic translator,
guide or driver will make your escorted tour of Poland or private tour
of Eastern Europe in general an engaging, trouble-free and
- Tour Coordination – At your service at any
time day or night, you will have the pleasure of dealing with your own
personal tour coordinator who will work with you hand-in-hand to
ensure your trip is set up in exactly the way you want to experience
- Take your tour at any time; we work around
your schedule, you don’t have to work around ours.
General Sightseeing Tours
Coupled with an escorted
private and customized tour, Ancestral Attic can also take you to
visit any landmark, attraction or major sight within any of the
countries we service. Nature tours, historical tours, cultural
tours; no matter your pursuit, we can accommodate it. To get a
better idea as to what you can see in your country of interest,
please click on any of the flags below.
Our Genealogy Tours Include Any Or All
Of The Following…..
- We'll make all arrangements for a hotel
setting or an apartment with kitchen and all according to your needs.
- Our vehicles can accommodate a party of 1 or
a group of 100. We use comfortable and newer vehicles (equipped with
AC) from sedans for a smaller party of 2-5 persons, mini-van for up to
8 persons, mini-bus for up to 21 and tour bus for up to 100 people. We
can also provide tickets for train transport within any country we
service and quote airfare based on your requirements.
Airport Arrival and Departure
- We'll be there to pick you up from any location and transport you to anywhere you need to be; any time - day or night.
- Our guides are personable, congenial,
flexible and ready to give you a specific and comprehensive history
of every location that pertains to your history and/or any city or
town you experience. Most importantly, our guides are well informed.
If you're visiting your ancestral village they will study all facts
relevant to your case in advance in order to provide you with a
detailed history of your ancestral home.
- If desired, we will handle all fees necessary for the many attractions that Poland or Eastern Europe in general has to offer so that you won't need to spend time waiting in lines.
- We will reserve a table at a place of your choosing or we can make suggestions and reserve based on your particular tastes.
Ancestral Attic tours are often less expensive than an "off the shelf" excursion. Best yet, our reasonably priced tours are designed to fit your budget. We can accommodate most any wallet from a basic economy tour to a fully exclusive upscale tour. In order to provide you with a proper cost, we must have the details of what your needs entail so contact us today for a free quote and we'll work out the perfect, tailor-made Eastern European and/or Poland heritage tour at a price you can afford!
Read what others had to say about their Ancestral Attic Heritage tour here